Cruising through the Panama Canal- needing help for reliable dive shops!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

melscocoa

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I need to find a good dive shop to dive with on my stop in Puntarenas, Costa Rico... as well as any good shops anyone knows of that will work with a cruise ship passenger stopping in Mexico ports- Cabo San Lucas; Puerto Vallarta; Huatulco; and Cartagena,Columbia.
Any help would be great. I found a shop on line for Huatulco but want to know what others think is a good shop that they have used before. I can book a few dive with the cruise line but have had very negative experience with this in the past because the dives would get canceled and i'd find out about it once i was on the ship. (not enough divers for the trip so they cancel).

If you've cruised these locations before or used a shop at any of these city's, please let me know what you think... I am doing early research, my cruise is not until November! :D

Anyone??? I really need help finding good shops on my Panama Canal Cruise... PLEASE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom