croatia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

docmartin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i may be going to croatia in september. the idea would be to mix land based activities with some diving. any recommendations would be welcome. thanks.

I was diving in Croatia a month ago. We were on Vis. There is diving center DODORO. We were on 3 wrecks. For 6 dives we paid only 25 euro. Be careful about diving (solo) ther is new law and if you want to dive on your own, you have to pay about 300$.
But if you'll come over mail me. You can try Bled lake Slovenia. Also an interesting dive. And it's not to far from Croatia.

kavka once bubbled...
I was diving in Croatia a month ago. We were on Vis. There is diving center DODORO. We were on 3 wrecks. For 6 dives we paid only 25 euro.
From my experience, "Manta" is better center (it's located in Komiza at the opposite side of the island) and it's easier to reach diving locations. I believe price per dive is similar.

Be careful about diving (solo) ther is new law and if you want to dive on your own, you have to pay about 300$.

Unfortunately this is true (partially). If you want to dive via diving center or club you have to pay only 15$ for permission (valid for one year). But if you want to dive on your own then you have to pay 350$. The same rule applies for Croatian citizens and foreigners. To be precise, it's not a law, it's a regulation given by minister of maritime ("for improving safety" - those are his words - no comment). However, we are trying to put a pressure to ministry to withdraw this regulation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom