Croatia questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MalibuJerry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am going to Croatia in October. We will be in Istiria. Does anyone have information about dive centers in Porec and Rovinj? Also what is the water temperature? And finally, several of our group have not been diving for a while, what are the best, relatively shallow reef dives in the area?

Thanks
Jerry

An active member here that dives that area is ELChe.
You may want to drop a PM.

I noticed that they have not posted since April - don't know what is up with that!

I am looking for a place on Istria, (Croatia) to complete my OWD certification (open water dives). At the moment, my choices are Sveta Marina (scubacenter.de) or Porec (divingcenter-porec.com). Have anyone been to those places? Which place offers more scenic training dives?

Any other suggestions for the diving spots on Istria or close by that are more scenic for the training open water dives? I have seen some post about Croatia, but most seem to refer to deeper dives than those I will be making.

Thanks!

I would check Dive Centre Indie near Pula. It's in the middle of a campground. Most of the diving in Croatia is deeper diving though

Remember U need permit for 1 year for about 15 US$ if You dive with dive center and 360$ for individual diving. It's police country, so better have everything in order.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom