Critter Spotters on Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randallr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is a follow-up to my last post on macro photography sites on Bonaire.

Anyone know any good critter spotters for hire on the island? I’m looking for someone who can do a few dives with me to look specifically for blennies, nudis, etc.

Thanks in advance!

(If you’re going first week in January and are interested in buddying with a photographer, I’d be eager to hear from you.)

I’ll be there diving until the 5th. I will be shooting the whole time too. Blennies are everywhere. Nudis are not my strong point but can find the occasional frog fish. Let me know if that coincides with your schedule.

Darook, this is very compelling! The flight schedule being what it is, I need to wrap my mind around the idea of spending New Year’s Eve in Bonaire. But logically I can’t see why I wouldn’t (and I think you were asking for guidance on that in another post?).

Let me ck flights and be back to you by PM on logistics questions. (I take it that “conversation” is the same as PM here?)

I took an underwater photo course with Suzanna of BonPhoto and she found all the little macro subjects that I could not even see. They are next to (really inside) the Capt Don's resort. I'm sure she would do a guided dive with you and find the little critters.

www.bonphotobonaire.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom