Crewed yacht or cat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rjdm

Reaction score
We are thinking about chartering a moto catamaran around thanksgiving. I've contacted a broker but would love to hear recommendations from board members. We are looking for a boat that can sleep 4 to 6 guests. Our budget is around 12k to 15k. We are serious experienced divers-- obviously-- and want to dive great sites. Someone on the crew needs to be an experienced dive master. BVI's seems like a logical choice but we are open to other places. Thanks in advance.

We chartered the Liahona in the BVI for four couples, and we had an ever-loving ball. Lovely, spacious boat (catamaran), superb food, and really fun diving. My report of the trip is HERE.

I just got off the Cat Ppalu a month ago, out of Nassau, Bahamas. A very good trip. The Cat Ppalu can accommodate up to 12 passengers. It is fully staffed with a DM, capt., Engineer & cook. We did 3-4 dives daily through the northern Exumas. The diving was quite good. The only negative in your case is I'm not for certain, but I think the Cat Ppalu books almost a year in advance.

We are thinking about chartering a moto catamaran around thanksgiving. I've contacted a broker but would love to hear recommendations from board members. We are looking for a boat that can sleep 4 to 6 guests. Our budget is around 12k to 15k. We are serious experienced divers-- obviously-- and want to dive great sites. Someone on the crew needs to be an experienced dive master. BVI's seems like a logical choice but we are open to other places. Thanks in advance.

With that budget, you could have the Juliet for a week. They are in the BVIs in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom