cressi sub pressure gauge?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divindevil

Registered
Reaction score
I have a cressi sub 4000 psi pressure guage. The problem with it is that the chorme spindle fitting between the brass spg spindle and hose has broken. The guage still works and I have gotten the broken portion out of the hose, but I cannot find a replacement coupler. Are there any cressi gurus here that might know where I can find one? I can send pics of the parts if necessary. Thanks in advance as Cressi Sub has been of NO help and rather short in both email and in person via the phone.

You should be able to pick up a generic spool from your dive shop for about $5 or less. They are either a straight "tube with an o-ring on each end or a tube with a flange in the middle ... again with an o-ring on each end. This is one of the few places where it is ok to glob in a lot of silicone to prevent the swivel from jamming and breaking off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom