Cressi Sub MC5 Steel Ellipse

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James228

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Brand new, never wet, never used, warranty card never sent in. This iss environmentally sealed and a cold wate reg. This is for the first and second. Great reg, manual and warranty card included. I am asking for $400 OBO plus shipping. PM me with offers.

Attachments

• Cressi Sub MC5 Steel Ellipse.jpg
    Cressi Sub MC5 Steel Ellipse.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 212
I really don't want to be a jerk but, I felt that I had to say something. The unit you are offering for sale doesn't come in an "environmentally sealed" model. Cressi only offers the MC9 that way. Several respected websites offer this exact model for considerably less money BRAND NEW with warranty.

Divers Supply (authorized Cressi Dealer) $329.95 free shipping
Cressi Sub Ellipse Steel / Mc5 Regulator @ Divers-Supply.com

Diver's Warehouse $339.95
Cressi Sub Ellipse Steel MC5 Regulators at diverswarehouse.com

Leisure Pro $329.95
Cressi Ellipse Steel MC5 Regulator

I purchased and dive (very happily) the Cressi Balanced Ellipse/MC9-SC (environmentally sealed) regulator set from Diver's Supply for $410. This is Cressi's top of the line model. Several notches above the Steel Ellipse/MC5.

Again, I apologize if this is inappropriate but, I think Scubaboard should be a safe and fair place for divers to sell to and buy from other divers.

Thats why it said OR BEST OFFER. I thought the first was sealed since the manual said it was approved for cold water diving per diving standards.

Thats why it said OR BEST OFFER. I thought the first was sealed since the manual said it was approved for cold water diving per diving standards.

I would go with $300 including free shipping, any lower than that I would lose money I invested.

I still have it, if no offers are made, I will just use for a pony reg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom