CRESSI Sub Frogs OR pro Lights???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

faith_w16

New
Reaction score
Anyone who has tried both of these fins?? I am buying a pair of fins and am female, regular size foot. I do tend to get cramps in my calf and toes when diving so I am opting for the fins with booties.

Which is better the Cressi FROGS or Pro Lights??

Thanks!

The Pro Light fin is the only Cressi product I have not liked. I bought a pair on eBay for $15. They they felt too flexible, and did not respond to powerful kicking. The plastic was prone to cracking. I gave them away.

Here is a fin that a lot of divers like. My daughter uses them. They are available from many retailers, not just these folks.

Mares Avanti X3 Open Heel Fins from LeisurePro.com

Mares Plana Avanti X3 Dive Fins at Divers Direct - Scuba gear & equipment online dive catalog!

Happy diving.

I have Cressi Frog fins and absolutely love them! Have been diving with them for 2 years. I get an occasional cramp but that's not the norm. And I'm sure the cramp isn't from the fins. I might get a cramp if I have a particularly long surface swim or something.

been diving with cressi frogs for coming on ten years I guess and I like them, they do the job..I recently replaced the straps with a paif of Aollo spring straps and now I like them even more...

Just passing through the fins section here. I have the Cressi Pro Lights. Never dove the Frogs. I like the Pro Lights, especially the angle of the blade coming off the top of the foot. Good power, lower drag.

However, if foot cramping is an issue, you might want to consider Zeagle's EZ Travel fins. I bought a pair of their previous fin model the TeleOz. They strap on like Teva sandals. You can wear them over sandals, low boots or even bare foot. Thet have a soft flex, but I have found them very comfortable and suprising powerful. Not an immediate thruster, but you can build and maintain momentum quite well.

Zeagle Express - EZ Travel Finz -

Finally, here's Scuba magazines fins review page list:

Fins - Scuba Diving Magazine

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom