Cressi Leonardo issue. Gauge mode?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jnaranjo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I've been diving my cressi Leonardo for a while now and love it. I'm on a 60 dive trip in the South Pacific and my computer was working fine when I arrived. Several days of diving in it no longer tells me my no decompression time. It always tells me I have 99 minutes of no deco time. I checked the settings and put them to manufacturer settings and the gauge mode is off. Still 99 minutes - even at 70 feet!!!

Any ideas?
thanks!

Omitted Decompression stage alarm
(im. 23)
If the decompression stage is missed by surfa-cing above the depth given by the computer,an alarm will sound and the down arrow of thedecompression icon will flash on the displayuntil the diver descends back to the properdepth or below it. In the opposite case, that iswhen the diver goes below under the stagedepth by a specific amount, an arrow flashes,indicating that it is necessary to go up. Thecomputer allows a maximum time of 2 minu-tes to correct this dangerous situation; duringthis time, the alarm will keep sounding. In theevent that the diver does not descend to theproper depth (after 2 minutes) Leonardo en-ters the ERROR PROGRAM. The “STOP” iconflashes and the instrument won’t be usable forthe next 48 hours. The only functions working

[ will be Logbook and History. Later, in the PREDIVE screen the “STOP” icon, the DECO wri-ting and the stop icon with the up arrow flash.This means that the decompression stage hasbeen omitted during the last dive. The LOGBOOK will store the same warning, indicatingthat in a specific date the dive with a specificnumber has been carried out without the de-compression stage.

DANGER: Should this happen, youmust not dive for the next 48 hours. Inthe event that you feel any symptoms of de-compression sickness, you should contact theDAN (Divers Alert Network) and your localhyperbaric chamber centre, providing asmuch data as possible about the dive.

Back
Top Bottom