Cressi Leonardo Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brig5377

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,

I am looking a the Cressi Leonardo computer but not sure if I want it on my wrist or in the console.
Does anybody know if I can buy the wrist & then take off the band & put it into the console?

Thanks

brigHi,Hi
Hi,Hi all,

I am looking a the Cressi Leonardo computer but not sure if I want it on my wrist or in the console.
Does anybody know if I can buy the wrist & then take off the band & put it into the console?

Thanks

Thanks

As long as you remember to wear it, it is a lot safer than mounting into the console.

I don't have the Leonardo, but I do have a .pdf of the owner's manual. There's no mention of the words "console" or "boot" in the .pdf that I searched. And leafing through the manual, there doesn't seem to be a reference to removing the computer from the boot.

But there is a picture of what appears to be the Leonardo in a console on p. 12 of the manual, FWIW.

Attachments

• CRESSI Leonardo manual.bmp
    135.8 KB · Views: 311
You can buy Leonardo either as wrist mount or in consoles(C2 with spg or C3 with psg + compass).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom