Cressi Lady Aquaride BC, size S

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sloaf

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Cressi Lady Aquaride, size “S”. This BC is BRAND NEW. It has never touched water of any kind!

So, why am I selling? Good question. I lost weight and needed a new BC. I followed the magazines and websites, and was convinced about the tech reviews and tester inputs for this one. I received it, and it appears to be everything that was written about it. The thing that I love the most is the little padded “lumbar support” on the backpack…..omg, it is so comfortable!! But I made a bad assumption. My regulator has an integrated octo from my previous rig, and I just assumed that I could switch it over. Nope – the Cressi hoses are a different size. So, rather than go back to having a setup with a separate octopus and low pressure inflator, I decided to just get something different.

That makes a deal for you. $399 gets you a brand new BC shipped to your door….as long as you are in the continental US. AK, HI, and other countries should email me for shipping charges. Paypal only to confirmed addresses.

Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

• misc 044.jpg
    misc 044.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 75
  • misc 045.jpg
    misc 045.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 69
  • misc 046.jpg
    misc 046.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 66
  • misc 047.jpg