Cressi Big Eyes EVO too big for small face?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kimanjo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My daughter and I were at the local scuba shop tryng on masks today and the guy theresuggested the Big Eyes EVO for daughter, who has a tiny face. She tried it on and she loved it.

However, I've been reading on these boards (and eslewhere) that the mask is usually too big for a woman.

Does this make sense?

My daughter and I were at the local scuba shop tryng on masks today and the guy theresuggested the Big Eyes EVO for daughter, who has a tiny face. She tried it on and she loved it.

However, I've been reading on these boards (and eslewhere) that the mask is usually too big for a woman.

Does this make sense?

Did she test it? Did it seal on her face? Does the shop have a return policy if she doesn't like the mask? If you answered Yes to all of these questions....Then dive it, no problems.

Gear is for the user, not someone else. I like masks with purges, many people I dive with don't. My wife likes to dive in her Large Wetsuit, I much prefer my XXXL Wetsuit....it fits me better. :D

Joe

If it wern't for choices, we'd have no choice at all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom