Cressi AC25 Master Cromo Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

urbaneve71

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So I'm thinking of getting a new regulator and this was proposed to me. Have any of you used it what do you think of it pros cons pitfalls Etc. I'm an average diver with over 200 Dives in nothing technical. But we'll start diving depths on an average of a hundred 120 ft consistently

The AC25 is Cressi's version of the Scubapro Mk25. Solid first stage with great performance, and given its brothers, a lonnnng history of performance.

The second stage also performs well, but has the disadvantage of Cressi's emphasis on minimizing tool requirements for the technician. Some disassembly is a little non-intuitive, and the plastic is not as robust as other brands.
Cressi2nd.jpg

Makes it lightweight for its great performance, but unless you are using a shop that services Cressi regularly, the odds are not small that a tech will break a part during service, and you'll have to wait for replacement. See parts 22, 23, 31.

Solid performers. Good value. Just beware.

The AC25 is Cressi's version of the Scubapro Mk25. Solid first stage with great performance, and given its brothers, a lonnnng history of performance.

The second stage also performs well, but has the disadvantage of Cressi's emphasis on minimizing tool requirements for the technician. Some disassembly is a little non-intuitive, and the plastic is not as robust as other brands.
View attachment 649144

Makes it lightweight for its great performance, but unless you are using a shop that services Cressi regularly, the odds are not small that a tech will break a part during service, and you'll have to wait for replacement. See parts 22, 23, 31.

Solid performers. Good value. Just beware.
Thanks so much for the breakdown. Great info

Back
Top Bottom