creepy picture!!!! tell me what you think!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcavana

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Was 14 miles offshore jacksonville diving in 80 feet of water on the remains of the old Gator Bowl press box.

As you can see this is a terrible picture, completely out of fucus... I don't even remember taking it so I am guessing I hit the button without even realizing it.... Anywhoo as you can see in the top left corner there is a very creepy image of a woman. Some say it looks like george washington but if you include the hair (as I highlighted in last picture) you can see a beautiful woman...

Anyways, please share your thoughts on this creepy picture.

PICT0024.jpg

PICT0024-Copy.jpg

hair.jpg

pic008.jpg

Creepy, no.
Reminds me of all the animals, faces, etc. one can "see" in the clouds.

I just KNEW LB had started this thread.

So was I mike....thankfully no. Neat pictures though
Posted via Mobile Device

Was 14 miles offshore jacksonville diving in 80 feet of water on the remains of the old Gator Bowl press box.

As you can see this is a terrible picture, completely out of fucus... I don't even remember taking it so I am guessing I hit the button without even realizing it.... Anywhoo as you can see in the top left corner there is a very creepy image of a woman. Some say it looks like george washington but if you include the hair (as I highlighted in last picture) you can see a beautiful woman...

Anyways, please share your thoughts on this creepy picture.

pic008.jpg

JesusFaceOnCross.jpg

Reminds me more of Jesus.

sorry guys have no idea what your talking about...

When we saw your thread title, we thought someone had been silly enough to post a picture that wasn't suitable for the board that had been previously discussed elsewhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom