Suggestion Creation date

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
I

immersed

Contributor
Reaction score
How about in the thread list, currently:
Thread Name (pages)
Author

You added the thread's creation date:
Thread Name (pages)
Author..........Cr Date

Tech Admin: Are you listening? I have suggested / requested the same thing previously. I think it would be a very good idea to list the creation date in the overview.

Wristshot

I'd much rather creation date than views.

Thank you for your suggestion, I have it on my "list" along with the number of re-requests for it. Please keep in mind that not all changes are possible and not all are made immediately, sometimes we feel things are best as is and sometimes we are still trying to sort out how to implement a change without upsetting other users who like functionality that we would be removing. For every action there is an equal opposite reaction by another member. :wink:

Tech Admin:
Thank you for your suggestion, I have it on my "list" along with the number of re-requests for it. Please keep in mind that not all changes are possible and not all are made immediately, sometimes we feel things are best as is and sometimes we are still trying to sort out how to implement a change without upsetting other users who like functionality that we would be removing. For every action there is an equal opposite reaction by another member. :wink:

I know you are busy, but could you get that thing we talked about set up ASAP???

You remember, right....the thing where everytime someone uses "BP/W" in a post, my bank account get credited 10 cents!!!

I figure I can retire by mid-summer (if you can get it working!) :07:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mid-summer? How many island houses are you trying to buy? :wink:

bp/w in a post?

*ca-ching*

huh?

Back
Top Bottom