created an underwater beer cellar, though I'd share it

What do you think about this crazy project?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverSii

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I started diving in Australia in 2013. Did my dm and instructor certs in Tenerife in 2018, I haven't really dove since then but getting back I to it now... Hopefully will get an ice dive in this winter.

But now in Tromsø, Norway and though I would shar a fun project with you all, involving some diving, glacial beer and a winter season. Feel free to share it and comment. If the link to the video here doesnt work you can see it at:
www.north-beyond.com or on North and beyond YouTube channel

I'd like to know what you all think, and Also yes we did go back down and secure it with rope. Haha

It's just a fun project but looking forward to the result at the end of winter. You can check out on other videos how we made the beer also... Enjoy

I started diving in Australia in 2013. Did my dm and instructor certs in Tenerife in 2018, I haven't really dove since then but getting back I to it now... Hopefully will get an ice dive in this winter.

But now in Tromsø, Norway and though I would shar a fun project with you all, involving some diving, glacial beer and a winter season. Feel free to share it and comment. If the link to the video here doesnt work you can see it at:
www.north-beyond.com or on North and beyond YouTube channel

I'd like to know what you all think, and Also yes we did go back down and secure it with rope. Haha

It's just a fun project but looking forward to the result at the end of winter. You can check out on other videos how we made the beer also... Enjoy
Really enjoyed the vid. Will definitely subscribe for the next installment.

watched and subscribed.

Is there enough pressure in a beer bottle to prevent water intrusion?

Wouldn't the wooden crate soak and become neutral or negatively boyant in six months?

Is there enough pressure in a beer bottle to prevent water intrusion?
We did think of that.... Aaaaaand in six month time I'll be able to give a definite answer.... This was the shallowest interesting dive around here. We really hope that the pressure will hold in the beers. What do you think? Do you have experience with someimthing similar?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom