Cracked Case on Analyzer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divezonescuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello:

I purchased o2EII from Leisure Pro. The lower green part of case had two large cracks on both sides. I returned it and got a second one. This one has a small crack on one side of the upper green part of the case. I don't want to have to keep returning units for the cracked case.

What can I do?

Hello:

I purchased o2EII from Leisure Pro. The lower green part of case had two large cracks on both sides. I returned it and got a second one. This one has a small crack on one side of the upper green part of the case. I don't want to have to keep returning units for the cracked case.

What can I do?

My sincere apologies that you have been so inconvenienced; please can you contact me directly with your order number?

Hi There,

Thanks so much for posting to Scuba Board. Patti here, with Analox Sensor Technology. I am pleased to see that Leisure Pro has already responded with an offer to help you. We, as a manufacturer, hold the quality of our Analox products to the highest standards. We will be working with Leisure Pro to determine why O2EII's are going out with cracks and rest assured we will correct the problem. Please feel free to contact me directly at (877) 723-3247 if your needs are not immediately met.

Last edited:
Wow! Very, very favorably impressive response from both Leisure Pro and Analox.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom