Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DM Gary

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I love that feeling when you book a dive trip. We're headed down in November for a four day trip.

Yep. Even better when the plane departs.

...and you are actually ON the plane.
:D

Have a great time in Coz! Got that camera, yet, or are you hoping for one for Christmas? Either way, hopefully you'll bring us back some cool photos and a great dive report.

Bill

Excellent! Just got back from there on the 1st, where are you staying and who are you diving with?

Have a great time because thats what diving is all about. Cozumel sure has changed over the years, The old divers remember when there was no tv or radio, and it was a long trip on fishing boats like the Karla to Palancar, and carlos and charlies was a small upstairs bar. Still luv to go and remember to tip your divemasters.

We're staying at Hotel Cozumel and diving with Dive Paradise. The package is good for nine dives but I hope we can squeeze a night and a shore dive in there. I know the shore diving isn't Bonaire but I did one off Hotel Barracuda a few years ago that had tons of macro life to offer in the rubble. I'll post our results when we return. Now it's just the painful waiting.

Last edited:
We're staying at Hotel Cozumel and diving with Dive Paradise. The package is good for nine dives but I hope we can squeeze a night and a shore dive in there. I know the shore diving isn't Bonaire but I did one off Hotel Barracuda a few years ago that had tons of macro life to offer in the rubble. I'll post our results when we return. No it's just the painful waiting.

We stayed there and dove with DP a couple months ago. You will have no trouble getting in as many shore dives as you want unless someone with you cracks the whip. We had no trouble getting in two morning boat dives, boat dive in the afternoon, and a few more after. We enjoyed the shore diving a lot, especially at night.

Back
Top Bottom