Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Britt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I wanted to let everyone know that we finally got into the dive travel side of the industry. To start the year off, we are going to Cozumel for Spring Break. I know its short notice, but it is our first trip and I am learning the ropes as we go. Good news, this is going to be a great start for a new dive season. Bad news, this is short notice and we need to lock in everything about 45 days out.

We will be leaving from Birmingham, AL on the 13th of March and returning on the 20th of March. The round trip flight costs $539.

We will be staying at Casa Del Mar in Cozumel and runs $843 per person, double occupancy, diver rate. This includes the room, five 2-tank dives in the mornings, and four 1-tank dives in the afternoons, and taxes. $2 bellman fee per person and $1.50 maid fee per person is not included and must be prepaid.

Total cost with airfare from Birmingham is $1382, or you can make your own arrangements for travel and it’s just $843 per person.

Don’t forget to make sure you have your passport ready.

If you are interested in taking this trip, please give me a call at 256-326-9053 and we can get you added to the list.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom