Cozumel trip video / Scuba Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beachbum32

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I finally made it to Cozumel on a 5 day trip to check out the island and do 6 dives (2x day). A friend set us up at Scuba Club on a dive package which included 3 meals a day and 3 days of diving. Shore dives are free (excluding scuba rental fees) and any alcohol, or meals not included in the daily menu, is extra. I didn't wear a wetsuit, just board shorts and a rash guard. Visibility was easily 30m+ with a very small current in the mornings. (9am-12pm in-water time)

I wanted to take advantage of some storms in the area and also kiteboard there for a couple days, but the winds never really arrived, so a couple days were checking out different parts of the island.

I also wanted to take the Mavic 2 drone with me to get some epic shots from the boat and around the island, but I kept the packing to a minimum and brought a GoPro and no gear. I rented everything.

thanks sharing your dives! I'm missing the island.... your video helps!

Nice video! We’re sitting at the terminal in CZM awaiting our plane:(

How'd you like the food? With an all-inclusive, that's a matter of interest.

Richard.

How'd you like the food? With an all-inclusive, that's a matter of interest.

Richard.

The food was surprisingly pretty good. Breakfast was a buffet with many options and fruits. Lunch and dinner was normally 3 choices of meals. (chicken, veggie, fish or beef combos)

Nice ride. Did you rent that?

cozumel_ride.png

Nice ride. Did you rent that?

View attachment 482299

Yes, we rented it for about $75/day. They (Alamo) try and get you for additional insurance that added up to around $200 for full coverage. I believe we got limited coverage for around $110/day.

Nice video. What was your favorite dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom