Cozumel Trip in October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Michelle and I are set to make our annual trip to Coz in October.

This is the first time we don't have a group to go with, and we have found that Coz is fun with a group of friends.

We are staying at Plaza las Glorias and diving with Caballito.

If you are interested in the trip speak up and I'll set you up with the travel agent.

TwoBit

Tom...I have no clue if we can go but I'd like the info, you just never know! I do know we're more than ready for some clear water and Caballitos is my favorite. I know it'll be great dive sites!

Bren and I make our annisversary in the blue waters each October.... The 4th is our annisversary so we'll be there probably the 2nd or 3rd thru the 11th.
Last year we stayed at Las Glorias, but we might stay in town this year. Does Caballitos pick you up at the dock or taxi down to the marina? We have dove with Studio Blue the past three years when in Coz. and have grown kinda spoiled to their service.

Let us know if ya'll will be down the same time so we can get together!

tony & Bren

We will be there the 10th through the 13th. Long weekend as usual for us.

Natasha booked the trip for us.

Caballito will pick you up at the dock.

TwoBit

We just booked this trip with Natasha for Oct 10 -17.

See you there.

OK, Catch22 has been pumping me up for this trip. I’ve got to put pencil to paper and pull rabbits out of the hat but I sure do have these dates squarely in my sights. I’m in plan mode...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom