Trip Report Cozumel - Presidente and Scuba Du May 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Catito,

Scuba Du keeps the dives at 50-60 minutes. The reefs are to the south and require a 30 minute or so boat ride. Typical for any operators who is based in the north and close to the city. There is shore diving at the resort. Typical for what you would expect in Cozumel. No issues with the noise level. There are a variety of room options available. This is our go to place in Cozumel. Very happy with the environment. The same employees are at the resort visit after visit. That tells me a lot.....
Thank you

Thanks for the report. I missed it the first go around. We have looked at the resort several times, but every time we compared rates it was the same cost as the Cozumel Palace, which is all inclusive so we have gone that route instead. The food may not be as good as the best restaurants downtown, but with the cost being the same it was hard to pick the Presidente over the Palace. I do like the look of the resort, and location is convenient if you depart from the marina.

Back
Top Bottom