Cozumel Poniente webcam is down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was in a loop for a couple of days showing video from the middle of the night, and now it's back to still shots instead of video.

We really need an active sticky thread with ALL the cozumel web cams listed as links. I always forget about them! :)

oh no! what am I to do for my Coz fix without hearing my birds and the music at the pool and the people talking and playing?! I need it to stream again ASAP! My June trip won't arrive fast enough!!!!! Help, someone!

oh no! what am I to do for my Coz fix without hearing my birds and the music at the pool and the people talking and playing?! I need it to stream again ASAP! My June trip won't arrive fast enough!!!!! Help, someone!
I suspect that their server got overwhelmed by the bandwidth demanded by folks accessing the webcam and letting it run. I don't know if it's still the case, but the streaming webcam at SCC used to kick you off after a couple of minutes.

I didn't even know there was one there. I've seen the Scuba Club and International Pier cameras, but not this one.

Back
Top Bottom