Cozumel photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was looking forward to seeing your photos from Cozumel as I am a huge fan of Cozumel. I also wanted to compare your photos because I also use an Ikelite housing . I was in Bonaire & Curacao and shot with Kodak disposable digital cameras inside the housing. I had to modify the disposable because it has a little plastic loop so you can supposedly attach a landyard to it, I cut the little piece off and guess what ? It worked great ! I got prints and a free CD w/ the prints. I framed a few of the better ones and blew them up to 5 x 7's. I got about a good 15 shots that were worthy of my "wall of fame ". Unfortuneatly the pixels are too high and I cannot share them with my fellow divers here @ Scubaboard. Anyway I will try to see them tomorrow, server might be having trouble finding your Barracuda Dive Club site. Good divin, George:thumb:

Alan,

Great pictures! Deb and I leave for Cozemel a week from tomorrow. Your pictures make me look forward to it even more.

This trip will be the first time in the ocean for my Sony DSC-F717 with an Ikelite housing. I'll be happy if my pictures turn out half as well as yours.

Were all the pictures taken with only natural light or were you using a flash/strobe?

What exposure mode did you use i.e. Auto, aperture priority, or shutter speed priority?

Thanks,
Mike

P.S. I really like #38. It looks like he’s smiling for the picture!

O.k., now I was able to see your photos, Nice job. Enjoyed them very much. :thumb: Where were you guys staying at ? Good Divin, George

Thanks guys, Mike, scenery shots were with red filter and night /macro were with movie lights from Ikelite.
George, we were staying at Scuba Club. Highly recommended

Wow, those pics were GREAT! Thank you for sharing. I especially noticed that the color in your photo's were particularly vivid. Seeing those pictures is the reason we love the underwater world so much. Thanks for the hotel tip too .... the Scuba Club. I haven't been to Cozemel yet, but after seeing our pictures, I'm definately going soon. :appls:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom