Cozumel Oct 2021 GoPro Lost Palancar Cuevones

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rWody

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello Divers, Im sad to say that Ive lost a GoPro on a dive in Cozumel about a week ago. Ive heard good things about this forum and its history of reuniting divers with their belongings. My GoPro is in a supersuit and has a yellow handle with a yellow lanyard It will have footage of the C53 dive in Cozumel. I promise Ill contribute proper content if someone finds my GoPro. Thank you

Hello Divers, Im sad to say that Ive lost a GoPro on a dive in Cozumel about a week ago. Ive heard good things about this forum and its history of reuniting divers with their belongings. My GoPro is in a supersuit and has a yellow handle with a yellow lanyard It will have footage of the C53 dive in Cozumel. I promise Ill contribute proper content if someone finds my GoPro. Thank you
Hi rWody, sorry to hear that. You may get a better response if you put a similar post in the Cozumel sub-forum here:
Cozumel

Hope someone finds your GoPro!

Hi @rWody, I'll be in Cozumel November 7-14 and diving on the Palancar. Do you know which site you were on, or approximate location when the camera was lost?

I’m there now. If we dive Palancar tomorrow (which I think we will) I’ll keep an eye out.

Scuba Sleuths!!!

We dove Pal caves on Sunday and no one saw anything however it's a large site. I can say that with Santa Rosa and San Franacisco sites closed there are many more divers all over all the Palancars. It would increase the number of honest people.

If a Moderator would please move this (or merge) to the Cozumel forum, it might get better traction.

Hi @rWody, I'll be in Cozumel November 7-14 and diving on the Palancar. Do you know which site you were on, or approximate location when the camera was lost?
We dove Pal caves on Sunday and no one saw anything however it's a large site. I can say that with Santa Rosa and San Franacisco sites closed there are many more divers all over all the Palancars. It would increase the number of honest people.

If a Moderator would please move this (or merge) to the Cozumel forum, it might get better traction.
Thank you for taking time to help, I am working on getting it over to the Cozumel Forum.

We were there Oct 10 - 16. We were diving Palancar Cuevones at the time I lost it. We were in the swim throughs and I put it on my arm with the lanyard. I made a stroke for maneuver and that's when I think it came off. It had 2 floatation devices so it very likely went to the top, although there's the possibility it got caught under something in the swim throughs.

May the mystical force of Scubaboard be with you.

Sorry, we did Palancar caves yesterday; we looked but nobody saw it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom