cozumel june 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBride

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Originally Posted by ScubaBride
I had a group of 8 going to Cozumel June 2-9. I have lost 2 of my travelers, and find myself holding 2 nonrefundable tickets, an extra room in the Villa I have rented. Trip includes the following:

Transport from Pensacola area (evening of June 1}, to Fort Lauderdale Airport. Flight direct from Lauderdale to Cancun. Private limo from Cancun to Playa Del Carmen{rd trip}, Ferry to Coz{rd trip}.
Full day Catermaran tour, with snorkeling, fishing, sppiniker rides,grilled lunch, and drinks.

Jungle jeep tour, include snorkeling and lunch.

There also will be a van for the group, but you are free to taxi else where or rent another vehical.

contact Patricia
Scubabride2@aol.com
850-380-8020

I forgot..sorry the cost for this trip is $795..and also includes breakfast most mornings..villa has a bool..rinse tank and outside bathroom at poolside...check the link..it is a great place and a good deal. I can also set up dive or fishing trips, as I have many contacts on the island.
http://www.condo-villas.com/c/cvcm.htm

ScubaBride:
Originally Posted by ScubaBride
I had a group of 8 going to Cozumel June 2-9. I have lost 2 of my travelers, and find myself holding 2 nonrefundable tickets, an extra room in the Villa I have rented. Trip includes the following:

Transport from Pensacola area (evening of June 1}, to Fort Lauderdale Airport. Flight direct from Lauderdale to Cancun. Private limo from Cancun to Playa Del Carmen{rd trip}, Ferry to Coz{rd trip}.
Full day Catermaran tour, with snorkeling, fishing, sppiniker rides,grilled lunch, and drinks.

Jungle jeep tour, include snorkeling and lunch.

There also will be a van for the group, but you are free to taxi else where or rent another vehical.

contact Patricia
Scubabride2@aol.com
850-380-8020

I forgot..sorry the cost for this trip is $795..and also includes breakfast most mornings..villa has a bool..rinse tank and outside bathroom at poolside...check the link..it is a great place and a good deal. I can also set up dive or fishing trips, as I have many contacts on the island.
http://www.condo-villas.com/c/cvcm.htm
Hey SB, from Pensacola also....Does the trip include any diving days???? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom