Cozumel Invasion 2011 - Thanks For The Memories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moonie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello Everyone,

LULU and I are really excited about the 2012 Invasion and were looking thur last years Invasion Pics. We recurited Roxanne & Cardzard to help us make a video.

I know we didn't get everyone in it, butt these were all the pics we could beg and borrow :eyebrow:

If you have pics you would like to share please send them to Cardzard & Roxanne and I will try to get them to make another video

Or make you own movie from last year and share it here.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Later,
LULU and Moonie :mooner:

AWESOME!!! That brings back a LOT of great memories!! I'm so pumped for the next war!! I like the picture at 2:55 with the words "and I feel free now" - that's just perfect! And PDT8, hahahahahaha!

AWESOME!!! That brings back a LOT of great memories!! I'm so pumped for the next war!! I like the picture at 2:55 with the words "and I feel free now" - that's just perfect! And PDT8, hahahahahaha!

I loved both your videos!!!!! We'll have to post them again soon! :D

From looking at your avatar, I would guess you were the wild looking guy with goatee in the video. :)

From looking at your avatar, I would guess you were the wild looking guy with goatee in the video. :)

What gave it away?? hahaha! Now I expect to see you in Cozumel carrying a Mahi Mahi!! lmao

I'm very close to committing a down payment this week. Only thing holding me back is going out on faith that my goals and hope for the trip as stated earlier in the thread will pan out. Also need to find a roomie because every penny saved will help my other goals for the trip come true.

AWESOME!!! Sweet memories...

I'm very close to committing a down payment this week. Only thing holding me back is going out on faith that my goals and hope for the trip as stated earlier in the thread will pan out. Also need to find a roomie because every penny saved will help my other goals for the trip come true.

Last year a I did not have a roommate, and ended up sharing as room with Randy - The best wingman ever!
He's so cool he became and honorary member of PDT#8. Not an easy feat!

This year I may need a roommate too but the bar has been set very high by Randy.

BTW, great job on the video Rox!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom