Cozumel in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well, what will be after more than a year of hunkering, my group of 7 has pulled the trigger for flight reservations to Cozumel in May. We are all in Priority 1B for vaccine distribution, so we are working under the assumption that we will be vaccinated long before our travel dates. We will of course be practicing whatever precautionary guidelines are still in effect at the time, and our plans are subject to change if conditions are such that the risk abatement that we are anticipating fails to materialize.

We are all in Priority 1B for vaccine distribution, so we are working under the assumption that we will be vaccinated long before our travel dates.
I got my first one yesterday. Lubbock & Plainview take reservations when they have the supplies, but that leads to frustrations when the phone lines and website get swamped, then many don't show. I left in the dark for Amarillo's walk-in clinic, was in line 45 minutes before 9am opening, took a camp chair in case I got tired of standing, but was #265 or so in line so quickly got into the staging room with 300 chairs. Got my jab, did my pushups and monitoring, and out by 10am. 200 miles roundtrip. The second jab is up in the air.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom