Cozumel in May...I would like to have suggestions!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

icetime2

Reaction score
I will most likely be coming to Cozume in May as a single diver and want to complete some courses....I will be flying to Cancun and still have not booked anything on the Cozumel Island as for Hotel and stuff..

I would like to know what people might suggest is the best thing to do for single divers....where can a Get a decent hotel room where I wont pay too much of a premium is Im by myself and how do you recoment i get to the Island from Cancun??

Should I book online for hotels and others or should I go through a agent??

Thanks in advence for taking the time

Marc

icetime2:
I will most likely be coming to Cozume in May as a single diver and want to complete some courses....I will be flying to Cancun and still have not booked anything on the Cozumel Island as for Hotel and stuff..

I would like to know what people might suggest is the best thing to do for single divers....where can a Get a decent hotel room where I wont pay too much of a premium is Im by myself and how do you recoment i get to the Island from Cancun??

Should I book online for hotels and others or should I go through a agent??

Thanks in advence for taking the time

Marc
The only time I have been to Cozumel was in Nov 2002 for a day while take a Norwegian Cruise. I did not dive because I was not certified yet. But I did do a lot of snorkeling, and I loved it! I know I'm not answering your questions much, but heres what did with my wife. We rented a Moped for $35 and $5 for insurance for the whole day. We went around the whole island and directly drove up to the San Gervasio ruins and only paid the park entrance fees, which I don't remember how much.
We snorkeled a lot. We stopped everywhere along the shore. We also found a turtle crossing the road and took a picture with it and removed out of the street. I don't know which side it was, but the waters were rough, but the scenery was beautiful. So enjoy!!!!!

Icetime - What are your travel dates. 2-3 divers and 1 non diver - we will be flying into Cancun late April and wandering throughout the Yucatan and Belize for a week or so. If you want to join us drop me a PM

Back
Top Bottom