Cozumel HD Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Tony. I saw it a few days ago because I'm subscribed, plus I re check every so often to see if you've added anything new. I've also recommended your uploads to members at Tripadvisor.
See you again next trip.

Larry

great footage; although the music reminded me of backround music from a highschool life sciences documentary.

Excellent work! Four thumbs up! Did you do much post production color correction or are the images untouched?

Beautiful footage and editing. Thank you very much.
Now I'm 'homesick' for Cozumel!!!
Just.....the music was a bit disruptive for me, maybe a touch too shrill for the calm beauty.

I'd like to share this video with you all & I welcome any comments or suggestions.
Thanks and have a great weekend!
Hey Tony welcome to scuba board. Really enjoyed your video. I know music is such a personal thing.
Really enjoyed diving with you and spending time with you last october at the Blue Angel.
My wife and I still watch the videos you made for us last year. We hope you are doing well and hope to see you again this October.
Adios amigos
Dennis & Nanette:uwphotographer:

Hey be careful on that scooter of yours.

That is one of the best videos I've seen in a long time - mostly because of the perfect color balance.

Did you manual white balance, or did you use Magic Filters or something like that? Seems that the contrast and color saturation was spiked a bit too - which is fine by me.

You certainly know how to get closer than close too. The two gray angels flanking the turtle was a priceless shot. You also seem to know how to film like a steadicam operator - very nice and ridgid hand holds.

I had no problem with the music at all.

I can't wait to get to coz in May.

I agree with Blazinator. Great video and no problem with the music! Can't wait to get back to Coz!

I love your shots and style, very artistic in post production with the music. I liked the music with it. well done. thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom