COZUMEL FAVORITE RESTAURANT DISHES and DRINKS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had the shrimp pizza at Rolandi's last night, followed by coconut ice cream covered in Kahlua. PERFECT!

I had the shrimp pizza at Rolandi's last night, followed by coconut ice cream covered in Kahlua. PERFECT!
You know, and maybe it's just me, I really have no appetite for coconut ice cream, at least not the kind with shredded coconut in it. The coconut feels like shredded plastic to me. I can hardly swallow it.

Chocolate torte at La Cocay ---mmmmmm
I love the shrimp tacos at the restaurant on the south side of Juarez just east of 55 ave, but I have no idea what the name of it is (only open for lunch)

You know, and maybe it's just me, I really have no appetite for coconut ice cream, at least not the kind with shredded coconut in it. The coconut feels like shredded plastic to me. I can hardly swallow it.

Good. More for me.

Pancho's - Brocheta de Filete al Carbón

Guido's - Sangria, Garlic Bread, Calzone, some desserts with liquor I can't remember

El Moro - The Mexican Platter (pricey compared to the rest of the menu, but after that, you know what you like for the next visit)

Casa Denis - Beef Fajitas and ask for the "no-gringo" salsa if you like Habanero.

Casa Mission - Coconut Shrimp appetizer

Mezcalito's - Fish tacos

Las Tortugas - Fish (sorry, can't remember more)

La Choza - Tortilla Soup

La Perlita - lion fish ceviche
Del Sur - Gaucha empañadas and mollejas (grilled sweetbreads)
El Pique - pastores and chorizo tacos
Los Otates - beef cheek tacos and lo ole
Casa Denis - always loved chamorro pibil, but it's been disappointing lately
El Foco - special tacos with beef, cheese, and nopales ( can't remember the name)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best singular meal I have had on the island was the seared Snapper over risotto with fried plantains at Ile.
Other favorites:
Chimichangas at Blue Angel
Pastor Tacos at el Pique
Tortas el Chino Marinero across the street from Casona Real hotel.
Seafood soup at Playa Palancar great surface interval meal on a cooler day.
Cuban Sandwich at Casa del Mojito.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom