Cozumel Dive Operators near Cruise Ships

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laurena1

Registered
Reaction score
I will be going on a cruise of the Western Caribbean next February. We have only a 1 day in Cozumel. I know typically the cruise ships offer shore excursions, but on other occations I have booked independently with a dive operator and had a great time. I'd be curious to know if anyone has a recommendation for a good operator that is near or transports from the Carnival Cruise Ships. Also, if you have had a bad experience with an dive operator, I'd be interested in that also. Or if you've taken the Carnival ship and done their dive shore excursion, how was it.

Never too early to start planning. Thanks.

Although this is not a direct answer to your question, take a look at this link

www.travelnotes.cc/cozumel/links/diveshopreviews/general.html

It has reviews by customers of the many dive shops in Cozumel. It should help you narrow down the field so you can contact them to see what they can do. Most of the operators will pick you up where you want to be picked up, including the cruise ship terminal. My personal preference is BlueXT.

Back
Top Bottom