Cozumel Dive Operators and Scubatony.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kiteboarder

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My wife and I vacationed in Cozumel at the end of July 2006. We spent 6 days doing 2-tank dives with Tony and Eric from Scubatony.com. I am writing because I want the dive community to know how good these guys are. No matter what your ability level or interest, they will tailor make a dive trip for you. They are professional, courteous, and most of all- fun! Tony is charismatic, energetic, enthusiastic, and it shows every day he is out on the water. His captain, Carlos, knows the reefs like the back of his hand. He also uses a divemaster, Eric Perez, frequently. Eric is amazing. His excitement and energy are contageous. After seeing large operations like Dive Paradise and Dive Palancar on the water, I sincerely felt bad for all the people on the boat because I felt like they were missing out on so much that Cozumel has to offer. The diving is incredible and the reefs are beyond description. If you really want to improve as a diver, book with these guys. They are, in my opinion, the best value on the island. I could go into much more detail about specific services and experiences, but do not want to on a permanent forum as these may change or not be offered at a later date. Bottom line, if you want to be treated like a diver and not a head of cattle- book with scubatony.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom