Cozumel August 2021 with Oly EM5 and TG6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice

Yes. I've had the EM-5 mark I since it was released.

Great. I have had mine since its released too. Do you think of upgrading to the latest version, MK III, at all?

I am waiting to see what OLY (the new owner whatever they call themselves) will come out with later this year.

Great. I have had mine since its released too. Do you think of upgrading to the latest version, MK III, at all?

I am waiting to see what OLY (the new owner whatever they call themselves) will come out with later this year.

It's getting close to time to replace the EM-5 Mark I. I'm hesitant due to cost of a new housing. If I upgrade, I'll probably buy the latest EM-1.

On the other hand, the TG-6 is a fabulous camera for underwater photography and much less expensive! I may add a WA lens adapter...

Hey, Deborah! My birthday and Christmas are coming up soon...

It's getting close to time to replace the EM-5 Mark I. I'm hesitant due to cost of a new housing. If I upgrade, I'll probably buy the latest EM-1.

Me too. I looked at the current model, the III, and liked it but I am concerned that it is still an older sensor. I prefer to wait for the newer versions with newer technologies and then decide if worth the upgrade. The EM5 MK I isn't great for video and I'd like to get into video more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom