Cozumel airport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IAH in Houston went to kiosks ten years ago and planes would still pass out paper forms as if they were required. We would shake our heads at the firt-timers filling them out. In later years, they would acknowledge the kiosks and still offer paper forms "just in case" the kiosks weren't working, which has never happened that I know of. Well this last trip back they finally said there was no need for paper forms as everyone should just use the kiosks and... there were no kiosks. IAH has removed all the kiosks and you just proceed to the immigrations officer. And he wants no paper other than your passport. There is also no baggage screening or id check leaving customs either.

IAH in Houston went to kiosks ten years ago and planes would still pass out paper forms as if they were required. We would shake our heads at the firt-timers filling them out. In later years, they would acknowledge the kiosks and still offer paper forms "just in case" the kiosks weren't working, which has never happened that I know of. Well this last trip back they finally said there was no need for paper forms as everyone should just use the kiosks and... there were no kiosks. IAH has removed all the kiosks and you just proceed to the immigrations officer. And he wants no paper other than your passport. There is also no baggage screening or id check leaving customs either.
Well you are in the database with the preflight data input and , trust me, they know who you are and just about every thing else from the facial recognition software. The presenting of a passport, for most, is nothing but a formality and a make work task for the union.

Well you are in the database with the preflight data input and , trust me, they know who you are and just about every thing else from the facial recognition software. The presenting of a passport, for most, is nothing but a formality and a make work task for the union.

Yes, that's right.
DFW no longer offers Mobile Passport, and I've heard that IAH doesn't either. They've gone to facial recognition. The line in DFW moved very quickly - at least twice as fast as I was expecting.

Not sure which is the "new" one or the "old" one, but the "old" one has always been and still is (as of last Friday) the last on the left, next to an exit door.
I'm loving the debate about whose left or right the shuttle booth or booths is or are. I am sure I can find them with your excellent directions, so does anyone remember how much it cost in, say, April or May per person to get from the Airport down to the Casa Mexicana. That is Zone 1 across from the Aqua Safari Pier.

I'm loving the debate about whose left or right the shuttle booth or booths is or are. I am sure I can find them with your excellent directions, so does anyone remember how much it cost in, say, April or May per person to get from the Airport down to the Casa Mexicana. That is Zone 1 across from the Aqua Safari Pier.

As I recall it was $80 pesos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom