Cozumel airport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Get the schwab Platnium...so many great benefits and Schwab pays half of the yearly with a balance...you even get into the Coz airport lounge for free:wink:

I was just looking into the benefits of the Schwab Platinum card and it does look good - to get them to credit you half of the annual fee you'd have to maintain a brokerage account with them and also maintain a minimum balance. Might not be for everyone. But here's a link to the nerdwallet review of the card (from March 2021).

I was just looking into the benefits of the Schwab Platinum card and it does look good - to get them to credit you half of the annual fee you'd have to maintain a brokerage account with them and also maintain a minimum balance. Might not be for everyone. But here's a link to the nerdwallet review of the card (from March 2021).
My brokerage account is a little shy for the $200 credit $1M). Probably stick with my Amazon Visa which gets me about 1 free pair of socks a month in credits.
Now the Schwab checking account is completely free and has some great benefits

My brokerage account is a little shy for the $200 credit $1M). Probably stick with my Amazon Visa which gets me about 1 free pair of socks a month in credits.
Now the Schwab checking account is completely free and has some great benefits

Right? :wink:

For me, access to the world's airport lounges makes this card a no brainer...

Priority Pass
Monthly Uber credits
Pays for Global entry
$200 airline credit annually
Early concert ticket offers

Much moro

Priority Pass
Monthly Uber credits
Pays for Global entry

Much moro

Look into the chase sapphire card. It has some very nice perks as well.

Look into the chase sapphire card. It has some very nice perks as well.
That's my only other card ( preferred)as most European countries don't accept AMEX...

Priority Pass
Monthly Uber credits
Pays for Global entry

Much moro
It looks like a very good product with a lot of perks on products that many use.
I don't see myself using most of them though.
1) Typically due to separation anxiety / depression I am usually trashed by the time I get to the Cozumel airport and need a sobering up period, if not security allows up to three mini's in your toiletry kit (you do have to be subtle). So a club pass is not really needed and I am precluded from using most clubs at DFW
2) I haven't needed to use Uber yet but if I did this would be nice.
3) Already have Global Entry, next renewal is in 4 years.
4) I fly standby and as often as not get First class or Business. I have purchased 1 ticket in 35 years, out of Cancun 4 years back, because I absolutely positively could not miss sons wedding, coming off a dive trip. Airlines really are a$$holes on pricing, walked passed an empty seat up front getting on board which would have been mine for the $55 tax, still pi$$ed.:D
5) Last concert I went to, other than honky-tonk's, was the Pyromania concert at Jack Murphy stadium (at that time the largest fireworks display in the history of Cali, wandered up to the top of the stadium so I was eye level with mortar shells), and I still occasionally have flashbacks. That sounds like a really good perk though.

It’s a badge of honor being banned from certain airport lounges.....:wink:

It’s a badge of honor being banned from certain airport lounges.....:wink:
My guess was that airline employees flying non-rev are not welcome to use them.

We arrived last Saturday, April 10, on American. We were handed customs forms, English version, on the plane. We were handed immigration forms in the airport while waiting in line for customs.

Huh. I arrived (on American) on April 12 in Cancún. The plan had no FMM's (immigration forms) and people who needed them got them as they disembarked. There were no customs forms at all, and after we got through immigration the customs officers did not want any forms.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom