Coz stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HPT3

Reaction score
My wifes not a diver and I booked a trip to Coz for a Christmas present for both of us. What attractions are there for both of us to enjoy?

San Gervasio ruins. Museum. The 'other' side of the island. Sally's Mini Golf. Chankanaab Park. MANY beach clubs. Sun & snorkle.

HPT3:
My wifes not a diver and I booked a trip to Coz for a Christmas present for both of us. What attractions are there for both of us to enjoy?

There is good bargain shopping in town. Many great restaurants to try out. Chankanaab park where the 2 of you can snorkel, see a dolphin and/or seal show.

Pick a dive op that does it's surface interval at a beach club and you can have lunch with your wife. While you're out diving she can hang out at the beach club and get a massage, sunbathe, swim in the ocean or pool, rent a jetski, etc.. I bet if you pre-arranged it, the dive op would drop her off at the beach club on the way out and pick her up on the way back.

Take her on one of the Submarine tours! I have been told on more then one occasion that the jungle adventure tour is a must

There's some trail riding tours just south of town, just past the Policia check station about 1.5miles. Also, talked to several who have done the jeep or really buggy tours. That might be fun as well. Get the two seater!

Some dive ops will allow her to go on the boat to just to sun or enjoy the ride for a small non diver fee. My daughter in law was allowed to snorkel above the divers and she encountered the largest eagle ray of the trip, while the divers with our heads down did not see.

day trips to the European beaches of Playa del Carmen via the ferry, Mayan ruins of Tulum, Scooter riding is always a blast. parasailing, Jetskiing, and then there is always the cabana boys...

Julie

Back
Top Bottom