Coz pix 5/03

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

great photos!
How do you get the blue out? we have tried numerous times, each with a more expensive camera, but they all come out Blue all over, which ruins the pics.
I have heard numerous reasons, and solutions, but I don't want to do anything until I am sure of the solution.
Thanks

Wow! Those are some really great photos! What kind of camera did you use? I'm assuming that it must be a digital. They are so crisp and clear! Also, did you use different lenses or was it just a point and shoot camera?

We have an underwater camera, but it's just a little cheapie. It's a Bonica Snapper camera. Takes pretty decent photos, but not as amazing as these!

ggunn once bubbled...
Here's a link to some dive pix from our May trip to Cozumel. Enjoy.

http://tinyurl.com/fi25

Actually, these shots were taken by a woman freelance photographer that dived (dove? went diving) with us. Her camera was digital, and it looked very much like a video camera. She spoke very little English, so we weren't able to get a lot of tech info on her rig. It had a large aperture lens, and I never saw her use a flash. I suspect that she adjusted the white balance to get the blue out.

My wife took her Canon S30 down with us and got some pretty good shots, too (including a toadfish completely out in the open), but we don't have those sorted out yet. They aren't as consistently good as these, but we don't do this almost every day year round, either. I wish we did... <heavy sigh>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom