Covid help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks its a hard time

I don't know him, but I donated. I figure if I donate to the humane society, I should donate to a vet suffering from covid.

No insurance? I was under the impression Mexico provided some sort of national health insurance. I heard it's pretty minimal, and most folks who are better off financially buy additional private insurance, but I would hope the basic insurance would at least cover basics like being put on a ventilator. Anyway, I donated.

I don't know him, but I donated. I figure if I donate to the humane society, I should donate to a vet suffering from covid.

No insurance? I was under the impression Mexico provided some sort of national health insurance. I heard it's pretty minimal, and most folks who are better off financially buy additional private insurance, but I would hope the basic insurance would at least cover basics like being put on a ventilator. Anyway, I donated.

Mexico is the best of socialized medicine. If you got nothing you can get free government care more or less.

Or you get private insurance and/or pay for good care.

He is a CostaMed, one of the good private hospitals.

julio was scheduled to have his first vacination but felt he had a cold. He went an did the antigen test-negative. Next day he felt worse and did the antigen test again-negative. He kept getting worse so he had the pcr test and it was positive. He ended up going to the local hospital and became sicker and sicker. At that point his wife and friends moved him to CMC hospital where he is stable but with major damage to his lungs. Still on ventilator.

Mexico is the best of socialized medicine. If you got nothing you can get free government care more or less.

Or you get private insurance and/or pay for good care.

He is a CostaMed, one of the good private hospitals.
I heard that the government hospital was at capacity in the ICU. CostaMed had a ventilator and an ICU bed available. I don’t know him so I don’t know how true the story is. Wishing him a full recovery.

I heard that the government hospital was at capacity in the ICU. CostaMed had a ventilator and an ICU bed available. I don’t know him so I don’t know how true the story is. Wishing him a full recovery.

Well I remember few years back in that really bad dengue outbreak, they were stacking them in the halls at the public hospital. Best to go private! I know a nice couple that got to share a nice Covid room at International!

Back
Top Bottom