Cousteau/SEA balanced first stage - used excellent condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaNSun

Reaction score
This is a used US Divers Cousteau/SEA balanced first stage only. I'm not the first owner so I'll try to provide info to the best of my knowledge. This first stage has less than 20 dives and is in excellent condition (almost brand new). The 1st owner bought this brand new, used it on certification dives, and then kept it in storage for a few years. It has the following ports:

2 HP ports - 7/16"
3 LP ports - 3/8"
1 LP port - unknown size (bigger than 7/16"). I'll include this hose so that you can connect to a 2nd stage. This hose is in great condition.

I took apart this reg partially to inspect its condition but wasn't able to open the spring retainer as I didn't have the tool at that time. As far as I can tell, parts looked great and there were no missing parts (I double checked with a schematic diagram). It has 2 port plugs, one for HP port and one for LP (3/8") port. The other port plugs were missing because the ports were attached to SEA 4 2nd stages when I got it. As with any scuba equipment, this first stage will need an annual service to ensure safety.

Asking $60 + $10 shipping to lower 48 states. Item selling "as is" as shown in pictures. Please feel free to ask any questions and thank you for looking.

C110.jpg

C24.jpg

C32.jpg

C42.jpg

C52.jpg

scubapeter - PM sent back. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom