Countdown Timer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IslandCowgirl

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I would like to set a count down timer for my next dive trip - how do I do it?

Thanks,

H - the IslandCowgirl

I think it might be similar to the dive profile...it's a GREAT TOOL, but only when it works!!

haha, please mr moderator, don't ZAP me!!

I am still not able to access the countdown timer. It goes to the text box, but won't let me write anything. Help!

H... What version of browser are you using? I've foun d that my older browsers won't allow me to access some of the Board's features while the newer ones do.

Open the page source and you'll see that it's not a "text box". It's a bordered panel and has no code to manage inputing of text. This must be one of those features that the guys are still working on.

IslandCowgirl:
I am still not able to access the countdown timer. It goes to the text box, but won't let me write anything. Help!

IslandCowgirl:
It's down, it may not be back up anytime soon as it's not compatible with the new version of vBulletin the board is running on now. I have seen some third party timers at the bottom of people's posts so there is at least one that you can set-up yourself and link to. If I see one again, I'll post the link to it here.

Latest from Pete(NetDoc) on the timers:

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=154220&highlight=countdown+timer

I tried to add it to my signature, but it only displays the link...:shakehead

I use that one . You have to click the picture of the world w/the link when you are setting up your signature and then type in the URL there. Then it will show up like mine below.

Did that make any sense?

Makes sense to me...but I couldn't get it to work.

I'll give it another try later.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom