Suggestion Countdown Timer Issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Firebrand

Firebrand

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My countdown timer is not giving the correct hour, and is merely counting down to the day (midnight) of the event. Does anyone else seem to have this problem with their countdown timer?

Firebrand:
My countdown timer is not giving the correct hour, and is merely counting down to the day (midnight) of the event. Does anyone else seem to have this problem with their countdown timer?
You should be more concerned with gassing the car and packing your gear at this late hour. :wink:

(soooo sorry, I just couldn't resist!)

In order to get the countdown timers to work for as many users as possible I have, for the time being, hard coded the ending hour and minutes. I will be testing the system with user defined minutes/hours/seconds Sunday evening. Sorry!

pennypue:
You should be more concerned with gassing the car and packing your gear at this late hour. :wink:

(soooo sorry, I just couldn't resist!)

Oh to have a life where work wouldn't be an issue...until then, No Workee, No Divee!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom