Countdown, St. Vincent in 3 days !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronrosa

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Going to St. Vincent in 3 days !!!

Been diving all over the Caribbean and was looking for something different. This will be my first visit to St. Vincent. Guess I find out what "muck" diving is.

Anyone have any suggestions ? I'll be diving with Dive St. Vincent and staying at the Paradise Inn.

Hey Ron,

You should have a splendid time. Just place yourself in old Bill Tewes' hands and you'll see it all.

Have fun.

DocVikingo

I was just diving down there with Bill this past Spring. You will absolutely love it if you are in to the smaller rarely seen critters. Bill is like an underwater Biology teacher, replete with pointer and slate.
Have fun and don't miss the hike to the volcano!!!

Just got back from a long weekend trip. I chose St. Vincent because I was getting a little tired of seeing the typical Caribbean fish. Only dove 3 days, but saw a lot of creatures for the 1st time. Plenty of marco and critters and thanks to Bill Tewes of Dive St. Vincent because some things were so small I never would have seen them unless Bill pointed it out.

Topside was a little boring since this is low season and I mean LOW. We were the only guests at our hotel and many of the adjacent hotels were also empty. It felt kind of strange being the only ones around.

I posted a video of my dives in the photography section of the board. Here is a link.

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=2308975#post2308975

Back
Top Bottom