Costa Rica, Panama, Beliz inquiry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Franek

Franek

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,
This is my first post on this forum, my English is a slot machine for which I apologize
I have a few questions for my friends.
In December we are going to Central America and
we are interested in diving sites in Costarice for beginner divers, we have already completed the 12m swimming pool and we want to complete the PADI OWD in Costarica.
We will also want to dive in Panama and Beliz this is how our trip was arranged.
We appreciate your diving advice for beginners.
M&M

Hello, Panama is a hard place to dive because many of the dive operators will not respond to your requests. There is one place that is really good, however, it's Goldenfrog scuba. They are very responsive, they can help arrange travel, and they run a safe operation. They only takes a few divers, so you get personalized service. I've been diving with them for 5 years and it is always an enjoyable experience.

Also, the folks at Goldenfrog speak fluent English, so that's helpful.

Contadora island in Panama was fun….Amigo Del Mar on Ambergris Key in Belize is a good dive shop.

Enjoy.

Thank you for your recommendations,
maybe someone will suggest where the safest and end my OWD in open waters, these are my beginnings with Diving, I am a bit afraid and in addition I do not speak English

Contadora island in Panama was fun….Amigo Del Mar on Ambergris Key in Belize is a good dive shop.

Enjoy.
Thank you for recommending in Belize, interesting base price offer like everywhere. Did you dive with them?

So you are looking for a dive shop with a Polish speaking instructor?
That would be the best option, we have never dived and we want to start diving. We are a bit scared of the start and the ocean immediately.

Back
Top Bottom