Costa Rica May!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whomperz

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey board,

I'm going to Costa Rica May 2-10th, 2014. I was actually looking to try and Scuba Dive one day though I will be staying in Jaco with no rental car so my options are limited. I will also be the lone diver and I know most places require 2 people, I was just hoping to join a group.

I obtained my OW certification last year but have yet to go on a dive!

Is anyone else there a this time?
Is it feasible to take a cab to another place and scuba dive with another dive company?
I have the days of May 4/6/8 when im actually not doing land activities free.
I also have a gopro is there a specific filter i need. Usually its red for blue water... but Costa Rica pacific side might be a little different?

I emailed Herradura Divers but I know those specific days are kind of a hassle so lets hope all works well!

Thanks all!

Herradura divers is your only option in the area. Thats not a bad thing though, personally i love diving with them. At this time of the year you can see mantas, white tip reef sharks, seahorses and plenty of eals and nudis!

Back
Top Bottom