Costa Rica: Manuel Antonio diving/dive ops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry didnt mean to sound in a way snobish any day diving is awesome imo I dont mind the lower vis at all and sometimes tend to enjoy it as long as I am wet. was just curious is all never really been diving in the Caribbean unless you consider West Palm Beach Florida that. The only thing I do hate is the cold!!!!! what are the water temps like in July? Got to bring the right protection!!!!

stick close to your DM, they can show you things may otherwise not notice. Especially if you are a newish diver :) Just tell them ahead of time that you'd like to stick close to them.

Thanks for the tip Ill keep that in mind.....

The two dive shops in Manuel Antonio are Oceans Unlimited and manuel Antonio divers. Oceans Unlimited has a good reputation and knowledge of the area. THe visiblity closer to the wet season can drop but it is very unpredictable and your best bet is to ask when you get there.

Back
Top Bottom