Costa Rica Diving/Hotels?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all! I'm taking a trip down to Costa Rica this August and was hoping to get some diving in! I was thinking of diving with Rocket Frog because I've heard great things about them on this site. I wasn't too sure where to stay though, my original thoughts were at the RIU but is that too far from Rocket Frog? Will they pick me up/how much will it cost? If you've gone diving with Rocket Frog where did you stay? Any other suggestions would be great, as well as other dive shops or things to do in the area! Thanks so much! :)

We recently got back from Costa Rica, and dove with Rocket Frog. We stayed at the Hilton Papagayo, and Rocket Frog picked us up in a van for $20 per day. A couple of days we dove with them, we picked up people from the beach at the RIU.

I'm diving right now with Rocket Frog and rented a condo a block away in the same complex (Los Almendros de Ocotal) through VRBO. It's awesome. Super easy and convenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added July 4th, 2014 at 05:38 PM ----------

Oh. And they WILL pick you up at the RIO, but you have to wade out to their RIB carrying your gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom