Cost of Conshelf SE2 service?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akbpilot

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone remembers the recent cost of service for a Conshelf SE2 reg? Are parts readily avalible? Thanks

I spend between $85 to $100 for servicing 1 first stage and 2 second stages, plus the gages. These are Conshelf SE3 regulators.

Cheap insurance.

I've got 2 sets of SE2's and I think the last time we got both of them serviced (early2005), including the octos and HP hose/SPG it cost us around $85. This past year we added the Air Source to our BCS's. Not sure if that's gonna have any impact on the cost of annual service though.

'Slogger

Wow - $85-100! I just took my set in which consist of all Conshelf SE2 items, reg, octo and primary with a Sherwood console with compass.

LDS serviced it and replaced the orings and the total with tax was less that $40.

Jeff

Annual service kits for the first and second stage run around $10.00 each. Shops may charge up to $25.00 per stage for labor. So the total for a first, second and octo can run around $100 pretty easily.

Shops charging $10.00 per stage could do a first second and octo $50.00 and that would be a good deal.

Had mine done 3-18-06 and the cost was $88.28

The price breakdown:
$60.00 for labor ( $45 f/ 1st & 2nd stage and $15 f/ octo )
$26.00 for parts
$ 2.28 for tax

Thanks to all that replied.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom