Corrigador diving. I've dove on the south side of corrigador.in1961-62.water visibility was12-15'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed.B

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
There's 44 ships,and boats sank around corrigador.1 lays right alongside of the pier.still loaded with pallets of wire,and insulators. At the base of a cliff,below a tunnel entrance.i found in about 10' of water.a pile of metal.from uniforms.and a bayonet sticking upright between 2 rocks.got a collier insignia..92nd.div. with a bullet mark! Started out two mid channel.between cabello,and corrigador.to dive on a ship that hit a mine,and sank with 2,000 school kids on board! Got 1/2 way out in channel ,and was turned around by a BIG! Barracuda....

Nice!! I live about 40 mins from there but have yet to dive around the island. Would love to! Who did you go with?

Nice!! I live about 40 mins from there but have yet to dive around the island. Would love to! Who did you go with?
It was 60 years ago according to the title.

It was 60 years ago according to the title.

:rofl3: My bad..... But still, does anyone know of a Dive Op running over to the island? I would love to dive there. Might have to rent tanks and just book a freelance boatman....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom