Coral Spawning Special for Sept/Oct Bonaire $579 with breakfast!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
CORAL SPAWNING SPECIAL
September 11 - October 31, 2010
STAY, DIVE & DRIVE SPECIAL WITH FREE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST
$579.00 PP – 7 NIGHTS 8 DAYS
STAY AND DRIVE SPECIAL WITH FREE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST
$499.00 PP – 7 NIGHTS 8 DAYS​

• Accommodations in a one bedroom condo apt.
• All Room Taxes
• Energy Surcharges
• Manager’s Free Rum Punch Party
• Continental Breakfast Items in Room for 2 persons
• FREE Unlimited WIFI access
• FREE International Calling
• Double Cab Pickup Truck OR Compact Car includes CDW insurance, taxes & government surcharges
• Airport Meet and Greet, Transfers
• 10% off all Spa Services, 10% discount on photographic services at Fish Eye Photo
• 15 Free minutes Internet access at Chat N Browse
• Unlimited Shore Diving Package including tanks, air, taxes and 24/7 access to secure gear storage and tanks (INCLUDED WITH STAY/DIVE/DRIVE ONLY)
• FREE NITROX UPGRADE

25% deposit due with reservation. Balance due on arrival. Price based on double occupancy. Single Supplement add $399.00 Does not apply to current reservations and cannot be combined with other specials.

Those single supplements always kill the deal for me. I start reading when I see the price in large font and then lose interest when I see the supplement.

Dennis

To figure single supp, we take the price of the room, diving, taxes, truck, etc to come up with it. We do reduce the price of the room a bit, to make it easier, but we do have a price point we have to meet in order to squeek by a couple of pennies so Ed and I can dive once in a blue moon!!! If you were to price it out separately for your self: Here is an example (not here, but "average" pricing on Bonaire)

Room: $700 week
Taxes: $45.50/week
Diving $150.00/week
Vehicle including CDW insurance taxes, government surcharges (Between $350.00)

That's $1,245.50 for a week as a single diver. Our single sup price is quite a bit lower than that.

Please when booking this special mention "coral spawning" in the comments section, and your referral as scubaboard. Thank.s

Back
Top Bottom